Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Hm

Well, this is my first attempt at a blog with this site. So, hopefully things will go along smoothly. Nine times out of ten, as I'm sure is the case with most people who attempt something like this, I completely give up and eventually just forget it exists. So many dead blogs... Oh well. I noticed that people get famous off of blogging... that's amazing. It's so cool to think millions of people around the world will read your ideas and listen to what you say and sometimes even change because of it. I'm not looking for glory, I just want people to see what I see. Even if no one agrees with me, I want them to at least think of things a little differently. I hope I finally stick around this time to write, I defintely plan to. I'll be like Bush in Iraq, and stay until I'm sure no one cares anymore. Take that government!

No comments: